Information according to § 5 TMG:
Köllner & Partner mbB, patent attorneys
Dr. Malte Köllner, German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney
Dr. Nina Schäper, German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney
phone: +49 (0)69 69 59 60-0
Fax: +49 (0)69 69 59 60-22
Partnership company, Restriction of professional liability (PartG mbB)
Register Court Frankfurt am Main, PR 1377
EU-VAT/Country ID No: DE 33 23 50 826
for German Patent Attorneys and European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorneys:
Chamber of Patent Attorneys
Phone: +49 (89) 2422780
fax: +49 (89) 24227824
European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
Avenida de Europa, 4
Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
Phone: +49 (89) 24 20 52-0
Fax: +49 (89) 24 20 52-20
Professional rules and regulations:
- Patent attorney regulations PAO BGBl. I 1966, 557, BGBl. I 2001, 3656 : http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/patanwo/index.html
- Professional Code of Conduct for Patent Attorneys BOPA, adopted by the Assembly of the Chamber according to § 82 (2) No. 1 of the Patent Attorneys' Rules and Regulations on 20 November 2013, entered into force on 1 March 2014 (Mitt. 2014, 53): https://www.patentanwalt.de/files/pak/pdf/pa/berufsordnung/14_03_Berufsordnung.pdf
- FICPI code of conduct: https://ficpi.org/_/uploads/gonzo/FICPI-Statutes-2014.pdf
- Guidelines of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office / Code of Professional Conduct of the epi (Additional Publication 1 OJ EPO 2018) https://patentepi.org/assets/uploads/documents/...
- Lawyers' fees regulations RVG http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/rvg/index.html
All attorneys of the firm hold the professional title Patentanwalt / Patentanwalt, awarded in the Federal Republic of Germany, and are members of the Patentanwaltskammer (Patent Bar Association).
As far as the attorneys are entered in the Register of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPO), they continue to bear the title "Professional Representative before the European Patent Office" or "European Patent Attorney", are subject to membership in the EPI and the Code of Professional Conduct of the EPI.
The use of the professional titles "European Trademark Attorney" and "European Design Attorney" is permitted to the relevant professionals upon registration in the list of professional representatives at the European Union Intellectual Property Office in accordance with Article 120 of Council Regulation (EC) No 2017/1001 of 14 July 2017 on the Union trade mark and Article 78 of Council Regulation (EC) No 6/2002 of 12 December 2001 on Community designs. The Regulations are available at the EUIPO. The European Union has the authority to confer this professional title.
Professional liability insurance:
R+V General Insurance AG, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden
The professional liability insurance meets the requirements of § 45 Patent Attorney Regulations (PAO) and § 51 Federal Lawyers' Act (BRAO). Area of validity of the insurance: worldwide
Responsible according to § 55 II RStV:
see information on § 5 TMG above
Settlement of disputes:
We are not obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board and will decide on participation on a case-by-case basis on an individual basis. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr Consumers have the possibility to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes.
Data Protection Notice: